Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE)
The Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) accreditation is created in organization with huge application and programming improvement specialists comprehensively.
The CASE accreditation tests the basic security aptitudes and information required all through an average programming improvement life cycle (SDLC), concentrating on the significance of the usage of secure approachs and practices in the present unreliable working condition.
The CASE confirmed preparing program is grown simultaneously to get ready programming experts with the important capacities that are normal by businesses and the scholarly community internationally. It is intended to be a hands-on, exhaustive application security course that will help programming experts make secure applications.
The preparation program includes security exercises associated with all periods of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): arranging, making, testing, and conveying an application.
Not at all like other application security trainings, CASE goes past simply the rules on secure coding rehearses and incorporates secure necessity gathering, hearty application structure, and dealing with security issues in post advancement periods of utilization improvement.
This puts forth Defense one of the most far reaching confirmations available today. It is wanted by programming application engineers, experts, analyzers all around, and regarded by employing specialists.
The Purpose of CASE Is
- To ensure that application security is no longer an afterthought but a foremost one.
- To lay the foundation required by all application developers and development organizations, to produce secure applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer, therefore, making security a foremost thought.
- To ensure that the organizations mitigate the risk of losing millions due to security compromises that may arise with every step of application development process.
- To help individuals develop the habit of giving importance to security sacrosanct of their job role in the SDLC, therefore opening security as the main domain for testers, developers, network administrator etc.
The Purpose of CASE DotNET Application Security Certification Program
- Understand security, risks, threats, and attacks associated with .NET applications
- Collect and analyze application security requirements
- Develop secure .NET application design and architecture
- Implement secure coding practices to authenticate and authorize application users
- Implement secure cryptography related coding practices
- Enforce session management with secure coding practices
- Error handling with secure coding practices
- Static and dynamic application security testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure application deployment and maintenance
The Purpose of CASE Java Application Security Certification Program
- Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
- Secure Coding Practices for Authentication and Authorization
- Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
- Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
- Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling
- Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Deployment and Maintenance
About the Exam:
CASE allows application developers and testers to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required to handle common application security vulnerabilities.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
- Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal