CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key affirmation for data security experts who oversee, structure, direct and evaluate undertaking data security. This CISM confirmation preparing from ISG will give you the essential ranges of abilities to configuration, send and oversee security engineering for your association.
You will also get:
- Downloadable courseware will be given
- Top to bottom contextual investigations for better maintenance
- Recreations for better maintenance of ideas
- Top to bottom readiness for CISM Exam
Who Should take this course:
This preparation is basic for experts managing Implementing, controlling, observing, and surveying and dealing with an association’s data innovation and business frameworks. This incorporates:
- IS consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Risk & privacy officers
- Security Managed
- Security Architects
- Security Analyst
The CISM exam includes the following information security fields:
- Area 1—Information Security Governance.
- Area 2—Information Risk Management.
- Area 3—Information Security Program Development and Management.
- Area 4—Information Security Incident Management.