How to attain the C|EH (Master) Credential?
CEH Master, is the following advancement for the incredibly famous Certified Ethical Hacker accreditation, and a consistent 'subsequent stage' for those holding the esteemed confirmation. Acquiring the CEH Master assignment is your method for saying, "I learned it, I got it, and I demonstrated it."
CEH (PRACTICAL) CREDENTIAL HOLDERS ARE PROVEN TO BE ABLE TO:
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors.
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal,
- parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes.
- Ethical Hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web Managers
- Security Professionals
About the CEH Exam 1:
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
About the CEH Practical Exam 2:
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
- Number of Practical Challenges: 20
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: Aspen – iLabs
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 70%
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
The Certified Ethical Hacking Master training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Duration: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)