How to be a Certified Ethical Hacker:
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a gifted proficient who comprehends and realizes what to look like for shortcomings and vulnerabilities in target frameworks and utilizations indistinguishable information and apparatuses from a pernicious programmer, yet in a legal and genuine way to survey the security stance of an objective system(s). The Certified Ethical Hacker qualification confirms people in the particular system security order of Ethical Hacking from a seller impartial point of view.
In its most recent form, the CEH V11 will assist experts with finding out about the most recent hacking tools, procedures, and practices utilized by programmers and online protection experts to hack venture frameworks. Members participating in this Certified Ethical Hacker preparing will get a copy of the course material and will get a course fruition declaration from an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
The Purpose of the Certified Ethical Hacker credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Key Features of CEH Ethical Hacking Training Course:
- Instructor-led Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training
- Gain admittance to a free course preview to start your preparation
- Master Cybersecurity teachers across the globe
- Licensed CEH v11 course material arranged by SMEs
- Get practical experience through EC-Council iLab
- CEH Sample papers provided
- Industry-perceived Course Completion certificate provided
- Ethical Hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web Managers
- Security Professionals
About the Exam:
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Duration: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)