EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Certification Training has been intended to give a genuine world, hands-on infiltration testing experience and to help the people in taking the ESCA hypothesis and ECSA Practical test certainly. Since ECSA is an expansion of CEH Certification, our Certified Security Analyst Certification preparing likewise expects to upgrade the propelled security aptitudes which will assist the people with analyzing the result of hacking apparatuses and advancements.
- The official EC-Council curriculum is followed.
- Experienced trainers to offer clear insight into the theory and practical course.
To be able to sit for the ECSA Certification Exam the individual must have
- Should have Official Training from EC-Council.
- Min of 2 years of working experience in Information Security domain
The Purpose of EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA):
- Individuals are recognised as an EC Council Certified Security Analyst.
- The pen-testing procedures and standards included in the curriculum reign over 44 domains, this makes the course comprehensive and standardized.
- Focuses on Pen testing methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
- It amalgamates both manual and automated penetration testing approach.
- It is globally accepted by all the industrial segments and companies.
- It makes the professionals eligible for better salary as compared to the non certified professionals.
About the Exam:
- Number of Questions: 50
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators
- Risk Assessment Professionals