Offensive Cyber Security Engineer:
Offensive Cyber Security Engineering course furnishes cybersecurity professionals with the middle, and advanced security skills with hands-on certifications including Ec-council CEH, CPENT. The program starts with middle-level online cybersecurity preparing, at that point advances to cutting-edge aptitudes for framework hacking, network security, exploit development, and many more. This preparation program will empower you to:
- Offensively used the strategies, apparatuses, and procedures to get to information and data for the association inside and remotely.
- Stick to ethical security practices for understanding the attack methodology.
- Capacity to write your own custom codes.
- Comprehend network security inside and out.
- Focus on IT compliance and the honesty of big business frameworks to set up a secure enterprise IT framework.
- All levels of IT auditor/penetration tester
- Security consultants/managers
- Security auditors/architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief information security officers (CISOs)
- Chief compliance/privacy/risk officers
- Technical support engineers
- Systems analysts or administrators
- Offensive Security Engineering course
- Prior knowledge of Basic Networking Protocols, OS fundamental, Linux basics is recommended.
- Security Fundamentals: EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Training / Certified Ethical Hacker(Practical)
- Advanced Penetration Testing Online Training
- Active Directory Pentest
- Exploit Development Courses
- ISO 27001 Fundamental /PCI-DSS
Skills will you learn:
- Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently.
- Writing your own custom codes.
- Understanding the windows and Linux environment more closely.
- Understand the corporate infrastructure at a different level
- Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation